AZALEA - 9 Cabins - Maldives, Indian Ocean
Low Season: $ 54000 per week
High Season: $ 80000 per week
A stunning and luxurious crewed charter yacht for up to 18 guests on a sailing, diving and watersports holiday around the Maldives.
Minimum charter duration:
- 5 days, or 7 days at peak periods.
Charter yacht location:
- Male, Maldives
Accommodation for 18 guests in:
- 1 huge Master Suite with incredible panoramic views of the ocean outside, and bathroom with separate shower unit and bathtub,
- 2 Ocean View Suite with private bathroom, that can be configured as double bed or twin beds,
- 6 Superior Twin Rooms with private bathrooms.
Charter yacht description:
Step on board this beautiful yacht into your home on the ocean. This is a purpose built luxury steel yacht that meets the highest safety standard at sea, and provides luxury accommodation and world class cuisine. This is a 38 meter long vessel, comprising three main decks and an additional sun deck:
- Enter the vessel onto the main deck, and walk through the kitchen and dining areas and on to the 3 largest cabins,
- The lower deck takes you underneath the water level to gaze into the abyss, as we sail through stunning seas the Maldives has to offer,
- The upper deck has the tv lounge, with a bar equipped to serve your favourite drinks,
- Finally, the let your skin soak up the Maldivian sun as you unwind on our sun deck, or relax in our jacuzzi and take in the breathtaking views of the archipelago.
The catering team will delight your taste buds with the finest international cuisines, with exquisite dishes from the west to the east, every meal of the day to add even more to your holiday experience. Enjoy a bottle of wine full of character with your meal with a wide range sourced from around the globe available in our collection.
Guests are provided with fully serviced diving equipment, with Nitrox diving also available. The yacht is tailed by a modern, spacious dive dhoni, and the dedicated dive team will work hard to ensure you enjoy the ultimate scuba diving holiday. A wide range of PADI courses can be taken on board.
Water toys and entertainment equipment includes:
- 6 person jacuzzi on sun deck,
- Fully equipped dive dhoni,
- 2 dive compressors, tanks, wetsuits, BCDs, fins, computers, etc
- Jet ski, dive scooter, SUPs, kayaks, etc
- Water golf,
- Photo lab,
- 65 3D TV, DVD player, Playstation, board games,
- High speed internet.
- Meet and greet at airport, and transfers to/from the yacht,
- Use of the yachts facilities and equipment,
- Full board meals,
- Unlimited soft drinks,
- Selected alcoholic beverages and wine,
- Unlimited diving and services of English speaking PADI Dive Instructor,
- Unlimited water sports...jet ski, wake board, water ski,
- Snorkelling & fishing trips,
- Visits to local islands and BBQ on desert island,
- Photo sessions underwater and on land,
- Laundry services,
- Green tax of 6% per person per night.
Price does not include:
- GST at 12%,
- International Telephone calls
- Extra alcoholic beverages,
- Fresh juices & smoothies,
- Nitrox diving or diving courses,
- Spa/massage treatments,
- Crew gratuities.
An Advance Provisioning Allowance of 5% of charter fee will be taken to cover these non-included items.
- 50% deposit, balance 2 months before charter.
Contact us for more information.
Please enquire for a personalized charter proposal from our experts
Charter Yacht Disclaimer: The yacht specifications, prices, images and availability above are displayed in good faith to help you find the right yacht for your next charter. Although we strive for accuracy, this information is not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without notice and is offered without warranty. Taxes, VAT, and permit fees may apply depending on port of embarkation. A StunningYachts.com yacht charter consultant will confirm each charter and all pricing details during your charter selection process, and there is no formal commitment until a contract is signed by the charterer and the boat owner or operator. Full terms of service can be found here.