LAUREN L - 90m Custom Build - 24 Cabins - Monaco - Maldives
|Date From||Date To||Price||Period|
|all seasons||€ 695000||per week|
|Charter Regions||Aegean Sea - Greece|
|Maximum Guests Cruising||150|
|Capacity at Dock||250|
|Year||2002 (2008 Refit)|
|Cruising Speed||12.5 Knots - maximum 15 knots|
|Motor||1 x 1850 KW, MAK Diesel 6M25|
LAUREN L was built in Germany in 2002 and refitted in 2008 giving you the highest standards of both safety and comfort.
At 90 metres (296ft) accommodating up to 40 guests, LAUREN L is one of the worlds largest yachts for charter offering even greater guest capacity.
She is a great yacht for private charter if you have a large family, but she is also fantastic for corporate meetings and/or as a conference venue. She has a fully equipped business/conference centre.
There are very large open entertaining areas and small, intimate areas for private discussions.
Aboard LAUREN L you can host a party for up to 200 guests, hold a pre conference drinks evening for your delegates or escape for a quiet chat in the bar.
If its just relaxation you are looking for then look no further. LAUREN L has plenty of space for sunbathing and covered terraces, she also has a vast array of leisure equipment and a beauty salon.
Seats 17 around a Mahogany table with a 50 inch plasma flat screen multi media TV system.
Here you will also find a built-in panel for internet video conferences and a library with computer internet access, together with a comprehensive selection of books.
Meng Han, the head chef and his skilled team will please every palet, they are experienced in French, Italian, Chinese, Indian, Greek, Russian, fusion and ethnic cooking, they can create a menu just for you!
Meals aboard LAUREN L are always of the highest quality.
- All suites have HP computer stations with permanent Internet access,
- Massage shower heads,
- Plasma flat screen TV systems with DVD and TV with audio functions,
- SAT Phones with direct UK numbers,
- Safety deposit boxes.
- WiFi phone in every cabin,
- WiFi cards for guests notebooks, on request,
- Continuous WiFi coverage,
- Digital IP telephones with QoS, connected to the Worldwide IP telephony network,
- Worldwide GSM service,
- Internet access up to 512 kbps.
- Open bar areas,
- Sun deck with Jacuzzi,
- Health & beauty centre with 2 fully qualified beauticians,
- Helicopter landing pad, 7.3 metre diameter.
Toys & Sports:
- 2 x Solemar B28 offshore tenders,
- Sea Doo Bombardier 200hp speed boat,
- 4 Polaris jetskis, 2x140hp and 2x135hp,
- U tubes,
- Fly fishing equipment,
- Diving equipment,
- Bauer dive compressor,
- Sport shooting equipment,
- Fully equipped gym with a range of sports equipment by TechnoGym,
Please enquire for a personalized charter proposal from our experts
Charter Yacht Disclaimer: The yacht specifications, prices, images and availability above are displayed in good faith to help you find the right yacht for your next charter. Although we strive for accuracy, this information is not guaranteed. All information is subject to change without notice and is offered without warranty. Taxes, VAT, and permit fees may apply depending on port of embarkation. A StunningYachts.com yacht charter consultant will confirm each charter and all pricing details during your charter selection process, and there is no formal commitment until a contract is signed by the charterer and the boat owner or operator. Full terms of service can be found here.